So this post is gonna be my first ever “tutorial” here on my blog. Honestly I did this look a few weeks back and had no intention on it being a tutorial I was just having fun with my makeup,but I really liked how it turned out so why not share it. I don’t have that many photos in terms of a step by step process because as I stated I didn’t know that I would be posting this but I believe it can still be useful. Firstly:
1. I primed my face with the BH cosmetics foundation primer.
2. I then did my usual eyebrow routine that I have a post on here
3. I primed my eyes with a white creamy base to make the colors more vibrant the NYX Jumbo pencil in milk will be perfect.
4. For the eyes I used my Nubian 2 & Masquerade palette. I used The shade “Jezebel” and “Morrocco” as my transition color then I went into the shade “Zobo” in my inner and outer corners in the middle I popped on the lovely gold color that you see “Nairobi”. For the inner come I used a lavender shimmer shade from my BH 88 shimmer palette. I then lined my waterline with a black pencil eyeliner (anyone would do the trick). I used some mascara to top of the look and as for lashes I was already wearing individuals from Ardell which I will do a blog post about “how to apply them” pretty soon.
5. For foundation I used the Milani conceal + perfect 2-in-1 concealer and foundation in chestnut before applying foundation however I color corrected with the l.a girl orange corrector.
6. Concealer I used my l’oreal true match in medium/deep that I absolutely love, and to highlight my l.a. girl concealer in warm honey.
7. Powder I used my l’oreal infallible pro-matte powder in classic tan that matches my skin perfectly and to set my under eye highlight I lightly baked using the Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder.
8. To contour I used the BH cosmetics contour & blush 2 palette
9. I finished off the look using Sacha cosmetics Intense lipshine gloss in “Whatever”, that I also have a review on here
Hope you guys enjoyed this post/mini tutorial although its not as in depth as i would have liked it, I do promise to get better. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.